Quick browseSyndicated copies to:
Browsing… I promise.
But some early looking to figure out what to buy post-birthday isn’t against the rules though is it? This is some of the more interesting newer stuff I saw for the list:
- Gastrophysics: The New Science of Eating by Charles Spence
- The Physics of Life: The Evolution of Everything by Adrian Bejan
- The Anatomy of Inequality: Its Social and Economic Origins- and Solutions by Per Molander
- The Genius of Judiasm by Bernard-Henri Lévy
- Reality is not What it Seems by Carlo Rovelli