Sending some certified mail on a blazing hot day.
Browsing… I promise.
But some early looking to figure out what to buy post-birthday isn’t against the rules though is it? This is some of the more interesting newer stuff I saw for the list:
- Gastrophysics: The New Science of Eating by Charles Spence
- The Physics of Life: The Evolution of Everything by Adrian Bejan
- The Anatomy of Inequality: Its Social and Economic Origins- and Solutions by Per Molander
- The Genius of Judiasm by Bernard-Henri Lévy
- Reality is not What it Seems by Carlo Rovelli
Tea while I read about Claude Shannon.
Afternoon in the sunshine.
Andy Wilson speaking at Innovate Pasadena. “My First Rodeo”: Campaign Reflections & Insights
Escaping for a bit and enjoying the air conditioning.
Double double please
ARZ yogurt and petit beurre biscuit