Syndicated copies to:
Caution: Listening to Eat This Podcast before shopping can cause you to over buy…Syndicated copies to:
It was great to see Michael Kirk and his friend who joined in the festivities. Though Michael forgot his laptop, we talked about how his site was doing post IndieWebCamp and I demo’d some of the recent reading workflow I’ve worked through in the past several months. Sadly I forgot the official photo of the group.Syndicated copies to:
Complex Analysis II
Waiting for the library to open with central casting milling around the front door:
- A poor actor talking about knowing Corey Feldman back in the day is wearing a brown poncho with black devil horns on his forehead while speaking in a preternaturally loud voice, as if he were giving a performance;
- His sixty-ish female companion is trying to wrangle several children, though I’m not sure how many of the three or so orbiting her are actually hers;
- One of the children, a 7 year old named Tommy Two Feathers, is commanded to look for a blue jacket as the group hovers around a very late model Toyota pickup parked in a no parking zone that appears to have all of the family’s belongings except for the several dozen or so which are sitting on the sidewalk for no apparent reason;
- Then there are two tatted up 20 something thugs, one of whom is sparking up in the grass while the other twitchily watches;
- There’s a granola mom with two home-schooled kids buzzing around on scooters;
- A first generation Chinese woman with tattered plastic grocery bags full of books to return;
- A Caucasian retiree in a hoodie;
- An average mom with a bright, curly red-headed 2 year old; and
- A few hipsters of the Eagle Rock persuasion.
I wish I could take more photos, but don’t think the menagerie would really appreciate it. I definitely wanted to videotape the devil’s performance, but I’m not sure if I would have remained one of the audience in the process.
I’m wondering how I came to be here…