Somewhere between the granularity of following my daily updates and my about page here’s a quick outline of things I’ve been doing within the past month or plan to do in the coming weeks.
What am I focused on Now?
- Buying a new house / Selling my current house
- Continuing work with IndieWeb.org Community
- Gearing up for Algebraic Geometry in September
Onanoue Japanese Library, Sunday, August 27, 2017 from 10am – 12pm DrupalCamp Los Angeles 8/5-6/2017 (Sadly skipped due to House purchase responsibilities)
- WordCamp Los Angeles 9/29-10/1/2017
- American Amnesia: How the War on Government Led Us to Forget What Made America Prosper by Jacob S. Hacker and Paul Pierson (Simon & Schuster, March 29, 2016)
- Spotify: The Bridge, Relaxing Breakfast Classics (in mornings), various playlists
- Amazon Music (typically via Amazon Echo): various artists
- Radio: Morning news (most week days): 89.3FM KPCC–Local NPR affiliate
- Cheers (Netflix), Season 9 Episode 19 – Season 10 Episode 16
- West Wing (Netflix/NBC), Season 5 Episodes 20, 21
- Friday Night Lights (Netflix), Season 1 Episode 1 – Season 2 Episode 7
- House Hunters (miscellaneous episodes)
- The Daily Show, Season 2 Episode 144
- Doubt (CBS), Season 1 Episodes 4-13 (cancelled after 2 episodes in the Winter)
- Face the Nation (CBS)
- This Week with George Stephanopolous (ABC)
- Meet the Press (NBC)
- PBS News Hour (PBS)
- Flip or Flop (Atlanta, Palm Springs)
Last updated October 9, 2017 (too busy to have done this previously due to move.)
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers‘ /now project.