Somewhere between the granularity of following my daily updates and my about page here’s a quick outline of things I’ve been doing within the past month or plan to do in the coming weeks.
What am I focused on Now?
- Reading new book/novella submissions for Boffo Socko Books
- Building a few websites/author platforms/social media hubs for some clients.
- Continuing work with IndieWeb.org Community
- Hosting meetups for the Homebrew Website Club
- Hiragana (Memrise)
- Onanoue Japanese Library, Saturday, June 3 from 10am – 12pm
- WordCamp Orange County 6/10-6/11/2017
- Indieweb Summit (Portland) June 24-25, 2017 – Attended remotely due to unforseen circumstances
- A Mind at Play: How Claude Shannon Invented the Information Age by Jimmy Soni and Rob Goodman
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (finished 6/2/17)
- Spotify: The Bridge, Relaxing Breakfast Classics (in mornings)
- Sirius/XM: The Bridge, First Wave, 80s on 8, Classic Vinyl (Cancelled my subscription on 6/27)
- Radio: Morning news (most week days): 89.3FM KPCC–Local NPR affiliate
- Cheers (Netflix), Season 9 Episode 2-12
- House of Cards (Netflix), Season 5 Episodes 7-13
- The Bridge (FX on Hulu), Season 1 Episodes 1-5
- Charlie Rose (PBS)
- Face the Nation (CBS)
- This Week with George Stephanopolous (ABC)
- Meet the Press (NBC)
- PBS News Hour (PBS)
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (Comedy Central)
- United Shades of America with W. Kamau Bell (CNN) Season 2 Episode 2-?
- The Closer with Keith Olberman
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO via YouTube)
Last updated July 18, 2017.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers‘ /now project.