Integrates the philosophy of Indieweb in your Drupal website.
For more information about indieweb, see https://indieweb.org/.
This is only the tip of the iceberg and much more functionality will be added.
- Receive webmentions and pingbacks via Webmention.io
- Publish content etc via bridg.y, store syndications
- Microformats for content and images
- IndieAuth and Authentication API
- Micropub for creating content etc
- Creating comments from 'in-reply-to'
- Microsub link exposing
More extensive documentation is in the README file and on the configuration screens.
Currently development is happening on Github at https://github.com/swentel/indieweb and is synced back for bug fixes and releases. Create issues on Github.
- composer require indieweb/mention-client in the root of your Drupal installation.
- go to admin/modules and toggle 'Indieweb' to enable the module.
- go to admin/config/services/indieweb and start configuring.
This looks like a tremendous step forward for folks who want to join the IndieWeb via Drupal. Kudos to Kristof De Jaeger for some fantastic looking work.