The Future of Media, Gaming, and Bezels
As Instagram launches IGTV, the future of broadcasting is rapidly evolving. We explore Skam Austin, a new Facebook/Instagram show/experience/new media experiment.
Fortnight is bringing eSports into the mainstream at last.
Meanwhile, a new European copyright law will make memes illegal.
Disney fights back against Comcast in the battle for Fox.
Android Messenger might finally be the Google messaging platform we've been waiting for.
The Oppo Find X solves the all screen, no notch problem with a pop-up camera.
How to get your money back if you've been scammed by a Nigerian prince.
Sell your CryptoKitties now! Leo and Stacey explain blockchain and ICOs.
Picks of the Week:
- Stacey's Thing 1: SYLVANIA LIGHTIFY ZigBee Outdoor Colored Gardenspot Starter Kit
- Stacey's Thing 2: Delta Voice Activated Faucet with Alexa
- Jeff's Number 1: Facebook RAICES campaign raises over $13 million, $3 million during this show alone.
- Jeff's Number 2: Facebook stock at all-time high
- Jeff's Number 3: Twitter and Square on the verge of doubling
- Leo's Tool: Google Podcasts App