The Two Story Shed Blue Little Free Library is handmade by craftsmen in Wisconsin and Minnesota. This little library box is weather-resistant, long-lasting, and would make a great addition to any neighborhood.
- Durable little library design made from pine and plywood with a metal roof for extra water protection
- Popular two-story design with an adjustable shelf for extra book storage
- Arrives completely finished, assembled, and ready for installation
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Weighs 40 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 22.5" tall x 14.5" deep x 17" wide (Roof overhangs 1" on all sides of the library)
- Interior dimensions: 14.5" wide x 21" tall x 12" deep
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- View our Returns Policy.
Official registration and standard charter sign included with your library ($39 value)! They're your key to our World Map, exclusive Facebook stewards group, and other helpful offers and activities. Choose your sign with the drop-down box above. (Charter sign ships separately. Spanish and French signs available in Silver only.)
Special offer! Save 10% with promo code JULY2020 at checkout. Offer is good through July 14 or while supplies last.
I’ve been tempted to build or up-cycle something like I did last time, but I also wanted to support the mission of the non-profit, so I’m considering the overage on my purchase to be a donation to the cause. Plus, this one looks pretty cute even if it’s a bit smaller than my last library.