Code of Conduct: indieweb.org/code-of-conduct
Organizationally, depending on attendees and needs we may break our time up into two or three facilitated sub sessions to focus on and cover specific topics of interest.
Format: We’ll try to do something between a traditional all day IndieWebCamp and a single session pop-up over the span of several hours so that we can accommodate a brief introduction and three BarCamp topic related sessions. Feel free to brainstorm session ideas in advance of the mini-camp, but we’ll choose sessions the morning of the event.
Tentative Schedule (all times Pacific):
9:00 AM 30 minute introduction & IndieWeb building blocks
9:30 AM 20 minute session pitches and scheduling
9:50 AM 10 minute break
10:00 AM 60 minute Session 1 (including 10 minute break)
11:00 AM 60 minute Session 2 (including 10 minute break)
12:00 PM 50 minute Session 3
12:50 PM 10 minute closing remarks
1:00 PM pop-up finished
Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Technology notes for those attending
- IndieWeb Chat Room
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.indieweb.org/DistributedLibraries (for real time chat, questions, and note taking during the session)
- #hashtag: #DistributedLibraries
- If your website supports it, post an indie RSVP to this event page; or
- On that page log in to indieweb.org and click “I’m Going”.
- RSVP yes, no, or maybe to this tweet.
- (And if none of this means anything to you, don’t worry about it; just show up on the day!)
Questions? Concerns? Want to volunteer help?
Feel free to comment below or ask in the IndieWeb chat: https://chat.indieweb.org/indieweb/
Organizer(s): Chris Aldrich (chrisaldrich in chat)