In this episode Eddie interviews Rosemary Orchard, a new member of the community. We talk about how she found the IndieWeb, attending IndieWebCamps remotely, wiki editing challenges and Micropub's potential with syndication and destination targets.
- Podcast: Mac Power Users #417: Workflows with Manton Reece
- IndieWeb compatible service: Micro.blog
- Videos: IndieWebCamp NYC 2018
- Event: IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2018
- Video: Building a Micropub Endpoint
- Shortcut: Post using Micro.blog and Mastodon
- GitHub Repo: Micropub Endpoint for Jekyll and other flat-file CMSes
If you enjoyed this podcast:
In this episode Eddie interviews Aaron Parecki, one of the co-founders of the IndieWeb. We talk about how the IndieWeb got started, what makes an IndieWebCamp particularly memorable and how he decides if a new feature should be a public service or part of his website.
My Url Is features a new guest every two weeks to talk about how they got involved with the IndieWeb and what hopes, goals and aspirations they have for the community and for their website. The guests are a combination of those both new to the IndieWeb and those who have helped build it from the beginning.