I originally made this compilation on May 31, 2016 to share with some friends and never got around to posting it. Now that I’m actually, I thought I’d dust it off and finally publish it for those who are interested.
If you’re aware of things I’ve missed, or which have appeared since, please do let me know in the comments.
A List of video lectures for Algebraic Geometry
- Harpreet Bedi (YouTube) 68 lectures (Note: His website also has some other good lectures on Galois Theory and Algebraic Topology)
- Miles Reed(How to Download Miles Reid’s Algebraic Geometry videos)
- Basic Algebraic Geometry: Varieties, Morphisms, Local Rings, Function Fields and Nonsingularity (NPTEL)
- Algebraic geometry for physicists by Ugo Bruzzo
- Lectures on Algebraic Geometry by L. Goettsche (ICTP)
- Talks given at the AMS Summer Institute in Algebraic Geometry (2015)
- Classical Algebraic Geometry Today (MSRI Workshop 2009)
- Lectures by Harris, Hartshorne, Maclagan, and Beelen at ELGA2011
Some other places with additional (sometimes overlapping resources), particularly for more advanced/less introductory lectures:
- Video Lectures for Algebraic Geometry (MathOverflow)
- Sites to Learn Algebraic Geometry (MathOverflow)
- Video lectures of Algebraic Geometry-Hartshorne-Shafarevich (MathOverflow)