John Naughton’s online diary
As an avid information theorist, how could I resist following someone with a blog named after Vannevar Bush’s Memex?Syndicated copies to:
- I live in lovely Columbus, Ohio.
- I graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy.
- I’ve been called skippy since college.
- I enjoy zymurgy.
- I am a Gemini.
- I have seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show in the theater over three hundred times. I once played the part of Rocky.
- I have traveled to more than two dozen countries in the world. I want to travel to many more.
- I am an advocate for Free Software.
- I am a Red Hat Certified Architect.
- I support the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and encourage you to do the same.
- I used to contribute to TechCrunch.
- I am @smerrill on Twitter.
- I have a LinkedIn profile.
- I have a Keybase identity.
- skippy.net is powered by Hugo.
Social designer, technology, life, #indieweb, #calmtech
My French is relatively atrocious, but Christoph (aka xtof on many platforms) seems to be doing some interesting things.
His micro.blog site appears to be more active for content these days: https://microblog.ducamp.me/Syndicated copies to:
JIRA, Atlassian tools and Drupal Trainer/Consultant with over 14 years of experience. Founder of Sparxsys Solutions and Author of Mastering JIRA 7.
h/t to Twitter post
I am a Learning Technologies Specialist at St. Norbert College. I love when teaching and technology intersect.
I tweet, post pictures to Instagram, and occasionally write code. I also like to ramble on the EdTech Magecast and the Jadin Approved podcast.
My focus in the Doctoral College & Centre for Research Capability and Development at Coventry University is doctoral training – providing leadership and coordination of training and development for postgraduate researchers.
I have responsibility for a new and innovative programme of development for all postgraduate researchers, alongside supporting the development and delivery of bespoke DTC programmes aligned to the Researcher Development Framework, business/industry-partner needs and the Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers.
Ran across her Twitter feed courtesy of #PressedConf18.
Open Source enthusiast and DBA.
Micro Monday is a weekly microcast with Jean MacDonald talking to members of the Micro.blog community.
Also available at: https://micro.blog/monday
#academia #internet #law #feminism #geek Casey Fiesler is an assistant professor in the Department of Information Science (and Computer Science, by courtesy) at the University of Colorado Boulder. Armed with a PhD in Human-Centered Computing from Georgia Tech and a JD from Vanderbilt Law School, she primarily researches social computing, law, ethics, and fan communities (occasionally all at the same time).
An interesting researcher at the intersections of law, online communities, and social media.Syndicated copies to: