Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends who want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project…
Everyone of every level is welcome to participate! Don’t have a domain yet? Come along and someone can help you get started and provide resources for creating the site you’ve always wanted.
- Parking at the library is at a premium, so please park on the street or use one of these nearby lots: Parking details
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm (Optional) Quiet writing hour at your favorite location within the library for those interested. Use this time to work on your project or do some writing before the meeting.
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm Meetup in 4th floor Conference Room
Join a community of like-minded people building and improving their personal websites. Invite friends that want a personal site.
- Work with others to help motivate yourself to create the site you’ve always wanted to have.
- Ask questions about things you may be stuck on–don’t let stumbling blocks get in the way of having the site you’d like to have.
- Finish that website feature or blog post you’ve been working on
- Burn down that old website and build something from scratch
- Share what you’ve gotten working
- Demos of recent breakthroughs
Skill levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Any questions? Need help? Need more information? Ask in chat: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today#bottom
Our space within the library is somewhat limited, so please RSVP prior to attending so we can ensure that we can accomodate as many people as possible.
Add your optional RSVP in the comments below; by adding your indie RSVP via webmention to this post; or by RSVPing yes to one of the syndicated posts below:
Indieweb.org event: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-02-21-homebrew-website-club#Los_Angeles_Area