Tuesday on the NewsHour, President Trump’s legal team concludes its defense, arguing that Trump’s impeachment was motivated by political differences and that conviction would set a dangerous precedent. Plus: Sen. Elizabeth Warren on the Senate impeachment trial, reaction to Trump’s long-awaited Middle East peace plan, the battle over Huawei and 5G technology and a conversation with Robert DeNiro.
- Elizabeth Warren on Trump’s trial and why ‘women win’ elections
- News Wrap: U.S. steps up screenings for novel coronavirus
- 2 reactions to Trump’s long-awaited Middle East peace plan
- Why the U.S. objects to Huawei’s involvement in building 5G networks
- Robert De Niro on ‘The Irishman’ and his prolific career